Case packer with bag plastic
Our case packer brings to the market a new approach in open mouth "bag in box" (BIB)
filling systems for both solid and liquid products.
Up to now all operations related to this type of filling system were sold as different and separate machines. From now on
iteks proposes them all togehter in one and single bodyframe. Gains are obvious in price, required floor area and machine command (a single interface man/machine).
Main possible options are single or multi format and stainless steel or paint steel construction.
animation principle case packer
(gif animed 49ko)
Operations guaranteed by our case packer :
- Erecting cases from an empty cases magazine rechargeable in running,
- Making plastic bags from a tube,
- Introduction of the plastic bag into the case (bag inserter),
- Filling with the product via a dosing system which iteks can supply,
- Sealing the top of the bag or the top simply folded,
- Closing the top of the case and outfeed.
Several products are specially appropriate to be packeged by our case packer filling system with the following features :
- Basic chemicals
- Basic pharmaceutical products
- Food products
The case packer "bag in the box" brings a solution to one or several of the following requirements :
- Packaged products sensitives to crushing for laden weight, like chewing-gum, cereal petals, which need a strong (crushing-proof) packaging.
- Packaged products sensitives to outside conditions like vitamin C with oxygen or like deshydrated onion powder with a hygroscopical behaviour. Vacuum can be created in the bags or just put them under modified atmosphere (in particular, with nitrogen).
- Products which require a hermetic seal packaging like nitrocellulose with alcohol that can evaporate.
- Easy and rational palletizing comparatively with bags and drums.
- Non-returnable packing and with a small price in comparison with metallic or plastic drums.
- Empty packings with reduced volume in comparison with metallic or plastc drums which take a lot of space.
- Reduction of waste volume – the plastic bag, the only one in contact with the product, generate a small waste volume. The cardboard box can be folded and pressed to be then recycled without need of any specialized enterprise. Example : painting.
- Packaged product when being hot. The cardboard case, in that case, keeps up the plastic bag. Example : wax or paraffin packaged when being hot to be manipulated in liquid condition.
Our experience in dosing process allows us to answer to your packaging requirements for your different products. We have produced dosing systems for powders
like iron and titanium oxide (difficult flow or bits), deshydrated onion powder (hygroscopic behaviour, difficult flow), pieces of charcoal (dusty, conductor
of electricity), granulated base chewing-gum (sticking, in pieces, dusty), powders of polyurethane foam (difficult flow), pozzolana stones (very abrasive), oils,
We are able to make a dustfree filling thanks to our total control of the column of fall of the product.
specifications of plastic bag case packer
Download our application questionnaire case packer machinery