Palletizing and handling robot of plates (example n°1/7)
This spanish manufacturer of plasterboards was looking for a manufacturer of palletizing robots able to mechanize his end of line. So he entrusted the conception and manufacturing of this special cartesian robotized palletizer to us.
Operation proceeds as follows :
- A rack full of dry plaster plates is introduced into the robot zone. It is positionned.
- The arm of the robot, equipped with a clamp, takes a plate vertically in the rack to palletize it horizontally.
- The arm leaves the palletizing zone and takes a fresh plate from the end of the manufacturing line.
- The plate is placed vertically in the place released by the dry plate previously palletized.
- And so on ...Each palletized dry plate is replaced with a fresh one in the rack in such a way that the rack leaves the machine full of fresh plates.
Increase (83 Ko)
Vidéo (drop resolution 1.6 Mo)
Vidéo (discharge resolution 9.3 Mo)