Cardboard cases palletizer 3 stations (example n°2/7)
This customer wished a palletizing station with, in prolongation, a wrapping station. All this equipment must be established in an exiguous link. We have proposed a
robotized cartesian palletizer, ideal to cover a significant surface on the ground.
Increase (87 Ko)
Vidéo (drop resolution 3 Mo)
Vidéo (discharge resolution 11.8 Mo)
The system is made up as follows :
- Only one and single product entry with detection of spot on the body of the cardboard case by means of a cell with detection of color. Marking is made previously with
a inkjet printer directly on the surface of the cardboard case.
- Identified cardboard cases are taken by means of a head equipped with suction pads assembled on the robotized arm and transport towards one of the three pallets.
- As soons as the pallet is finished, it is evacuated on a shuttle towards a conveyor waiting for the wrapping process.
During this time, the robotized arm moves above the tiersheets magazine. It takes one of these sheets by means of the suction pads. Then, this interlayer sheet is
placed on the top of the heap of empty pallets. Finally, two grips take the last pallet and the whole is taken along on the palletizing station previously released.
It should be pointed out that there are two empty pallets magazines available because, on the three stations, all do not use in real time the same type of pallet.
- As soon as the wrapping machine is released, the full pallet is introduced there. This machine is a revolving plate
wrapping system. The wrapping cycle starts. It stops, for a moment, in order to place a plastic top sheet on the pallet. The cycle begins again, immobilizing
the top sheet to make pallet watertight (attention, watertightness is not absolute).
- Finally, the pallet is moved on a conveyor waiting to be recovered by a fork-lift truck.